Live Aquaria Order Thread

Anthony edited your pricing to show michaels pricing as you wished....

Seems like he did a good job of beating their prices. Is he making anything off that?

I am guessing he is. I called to see what he had ordered for this week and he said nothing. His business has halted. He hasn't ordered anything in two weeks. He expressed some concern about closing. I would hate to see that happen, but he does need to clean a little better. Other than that he has a great place and offers good deals to everyone. I'd really hate to see him close.

Michael called me today and wanted to know if you all were interested in an order for next week. If so get me a list and I'll get it to him. He'll see what he is able to get and I'll post that on here.

Can you check on the price of a Kole Tang for me Sailfin. I think 44.99 from a LFS is a little high.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
I am sure that Michael can beat that price for a Kole.

Does nobody have any interest??? Please let me know either way. I need to get back in touch with him.

I am potentially looking for some type of blennie, but haven't responded yet because I can't seem to get a straight answer or not if they are safe in SPS tanks.

Sorry I meant that I had figured out that they are.

Not exactly true, the black salfin will eat SPS polyps and nip at the mantles of clams.

If he hasn't already ordered I would like a quote on a tail spot blenny, but if its to late I understand.

brandon

Sorry Brandon, but the tail spot blenny wasn't on his list.

Dave - He is ordering a pistol shrimp for you. A tiger one I believe.

Everything is fine. If you called my cell, it gets turned off around 5:30. That's when the workers stop at my house. I did get your PM's also. The zoas landed on a rock below. I really don't know what to do since I can't get to them. I wouldn't think of asking for more nor would I expect that. Thanks and sorry for being distant.

not sure what your talking about? but if something falls you pick it up and put it back!:mrgreen: its a nano for goodness sake, how hard can it be to get some zoos?:^:

Back