Live Aquaria Order!

OK this is it:
Are you ready I'll type this slow so you can keep up :)

QTY 2 #YL-261332 = 29.98 BULBS
QTY 1 #YL-21468 = 12.99 SPONGES
QTY 1 #YL-790117 =129.99 OVERFLOW
QTY 1 #YL-16904 = 10.99 LIFTER PUMP
QTY 1 #YL-22942 =169.99 SKIMMER
QTY 1 #YL-960247 = 5.99 FILTER
QTY 6 #YL-960910 =16.14 SPONGES
QTY 1 #YL-18773 = 6.99 THERMOMETER
QTY 3 #YL-410903 =5.97 THERMOMETER
QTY 1 #YL-19001 =8.99 BALL VALVE
QTY 1 #YL-525156 =10.99 OSMO PREP
QTY 1 #YL-920482 =7.99 PHOSPHATE TEST
QTY 1 #YL-920508 =7.99 CALCIUM TEST
QTY 1 #YL-27330 =31.19 MASTER REEF LAB
QTY 1 #YL-16354 =24.99 POWER STRIP
QTY 1 #AAE-14147 =87.99 PUMP
QTY 4 #YL-517540 = 72.36 POWER HEAD
QTY 1 #CD-24651 =74.99 MH BULB
QTY 6 #YL-12986 =161.94 SAND
QTY 1 #CD-14035 =44.99 refractometer
QTY 1 #CD-912026 =17.99 heater for mixing salt water
QTY 1 #CD-18994 = 5.99 1/4" Quick Fit T
QTY 1 #CD-11723 = 4.99 1/4" x 25'
TOTAL =952.41
-10 % =857.20

QTY 2 #CD-19363 = 79.98 SALT
QTY 2#YL-81793 =239.98 LR
salt + LR= 319.96

+ 319.96
grand totla=1097.15

If you have any questions just let me know.

Yeah somthing like that, I have added and subtracted so much I lost 4 years off my age somewhere. :)
WOW what a blonde moment, now that I think about it I was working on that this morning and my brother called me, guess I thought I had finished it before I left. Thanks Rev.

Last edited:
just a note to keep in mind. prices could potentially vary. if your using a catalog each months catalog has a code in the part number that distinguishes price. if there is a sale or special on something your ordering for that month the part number shows that. so if the internet and the catalog numbers dont all match up they could only except from one source. all that to say this, use there current catalog or the internet to get your part numbers. dont use a 3 month old catalog because the item was on sale in that catalog. just something to remember

I used my most recent catalog for most of it, but a few items werent in the catalog so I looked those up on thier site.

It takes a big load when you got rid of everything you had except the tank and you start all over. Plus I want to do it right this time. :)

i have noticed several times in thier catalog that they may have the same item listed twice with diff part #'s and diff prices :grumble:
btw jerm i would steer clear of that coralife power strip..the reason being if that thing gets water in one of the outlets or you spring a leak there are no fuses in it to break the circuit..therefore resulting in a fire..just my 2 cents

Last edited:
Are ya'll trying to get Ironman to kill me or what? I've already changed my order twice.

Thanks for the heads up, can we take that off my order? Please?

not a problem, the easiest thing jeremy is to keep up with everything and post a revised list before we order

I think there are several people ordering, but they want to be jerks and wait till the last minute to tell me! :mrgreen: seriously guys at least pm me and let me know if your planning to order. you dont have to commit to anything, but I would like to know what to expect so im not swamped over the weekend. so far it looks like brandon, me, jermpool,yote, and patrick plan on ordering. this is a really great deal guys, I dont understand why there isnt more interest? free shipping and a discount on dry goods doesnt come but once a year.

You've got PM you weiner!! Quit crying about it... :sniffles:

I swear being friends with you is like having another wife. One that just nags and nags and nags :mrgreen:

Ok guys, ive now had two people order liverock. I dont think I said anything about it before, I kinda thought it would be obvious. and maybe you already new and it is ok. But shipping for liverock isnt normal shipping. you are charged by the pound to have it shipped. We cant eat that as a club sorry. make sure you figure the shipping price and let me know if you still want LR. I think its about $1.50 per pound.
also, once I have your order lists on friday, I will apply them to the order and find out exactly how much it will be. I will then PM you a total owed and payment will need to be made to brandon or myself on saturday. if you wish to paypal the money you will need to add the paypal fees to the total cause brandon wont eat it.
I know there is alot of info that may be confusing so please feel free to pm me if you are confused.

well I guess everyone else will miss out on the order, I really thought people would jump on this.
I have a list from jermpool, jellyman, patrick, and yote. I will get yall some totals and email you tomorow.

well I guess the order idea has kinda fallen apart! since no one can make up there mind. we cant have the order in by the meeting because neither brandon or I have money from anyone. So I will be ordering a order for those of us who are ready to order and we will arrange to meet and get our stuff. as for the rest of you let me know when you have your money and a FINAL list and ill order for you seperate. we should still be able to get the same discount? any questions?

Im sorry to be such a problem Brian. Because it is so much trouble I'll just order my stuff myself. Not to mention I don't have enough money to order everything I original wanted. Sorry.

Back