Live aquaria

Saltydogg

Reefing newb
I've gone thru liveaquaria.com (Dr. Foster & Smith) for some saltwater feeder shrimps, and they were as good as can be expected. They delivered on time and I don't think I had any casualties in the shipment (until my mantis got to them :mrgreen: ). I haven't ordered anything larger yet, thought I'd start small just in case their service was no good. I will definatley be ordering from them again once they get a sun coral in. :bounce:

liveaquaria.com Corals

I was able to order a small, yellow sun coral from liveaquaria.com, and I'd have to say that I don't think I could have asked for a better looking specimin. Within a few hours of adding it to my tank a few opened up and accepted food. Within a day all of the polyps were open and eagerly awaiting food. Very nice quality. The only gripe I have is with the shipping cost (paid as much in shipping as i did for the coral), but I guess thats the price you pay for overnight delivery. Anyways, good site to order from and they have a ton of fish available that I've never even heard of before at decent prices.

Yea other than a few parts off ebay, ill be getting everything through them. They give 30 day guarantee on the aquacultured coral, and 14 day on anything else. My g/f's dad has been ordering from them for years, so I trust them with my money. He tho doesnt get the guarantee since he lives in Alaska.

I ordered a copper banded butterfly fish from them once and it showed up dead and they immediately the next day shipped another that arrived alive, no questions asked. So they defiinetly follow their warranties.

I am in the process of setting up a new tank and have been looking for a site that can be trusted.

but first liverock...anbody ordered LR from them
escecially their Lalo rock(that may not mean anything but in picture they sure look bueatiful)

I hope liveaquaria don"t let me down

Oh so you want me to be the guinnea pig(lol)
well seriously I'm going to order 30lbs and see how it go.The rep said they are way more nice then the fiji or marshalls....WE SHALL SEE!!!!!

I will return with an update after they arrive

well youll do till I get one :bouncycig no really I appreciate it im going to need about 125 lbs and I want to make sure that its good.

I have had great luck with Liveaquaria and Pet Solutions .I purchused 6 regal tangs from lfs all died with in 2 weeks .I ordered one from Pet Solutions and I have been very happy with this fish.I have had it for about 9 months now .Quality is very good with both thou .Pet Solutions prices are a little better .

Back