Live Rock and Dry Rock....need some help..

dreamwalk

Creator of the InvisoReef
Ok, so I found this great site....well, maybe it's not...

you tell me if this is a good place to buy live rock, just don't buy it all before i get some XD

also, if I buy like one pound, do you think it will be enough to see my whole tank? or should I get more... I want to keep it under fifteen, so I COULd get up to 2 pounds and keep it under 15.....

Fiji Live Rock - 1 lb

Maybe we could all mail you a little piece.....that would seed your tank, and no I'm not trying to be funny.

I would bow down to you guys FOREVER.....lol im not sure if people would be up to it, and the shipping might be expensive.
:bowdown:

Last edited:
Depends on how its shipped.
To save some cash,get about half your target poundage in dry base rock,then do the other half in live rock.

Depends on how its shipped.
To save some cash,get about half your target poundage in dry base rock,then do the other half in live rock.

Yeah... but who would send the rock? I mean... seabee says they willl... I thin....

I wont charge you anything.But I'll have to wait till I'm done with all this overtime,so I can pick some good rock.Probably the week after Christmas.

I could send you a pound or less, that would get you going. I cant see the shipping costing too much, unless you want it overnight or something.

Back