Live Rock and Where to Buy

Ya, the only other place besides a grocery store( Who's water i have read to not use) that has ro water is 0.25 per gallon. So i asked him and he said, "Well, I can charge you for it if you want, but i have a 700 GPD Ro/Di unit with a 200 gal holding tank"

Seems like i am never in the right line for the free stuff. Glad you can get it free though as you will have no reasons not to do frequent partial water changes. The solutiom to pollution is dilution, at least until you figure out he cause.

Haha good one. He also, If I am lazy, sells pre-mixed water for 75 Cents a gallon. I figured i can make 50 gallons with free Ro water for 15$ or 50 gallons of premixed for 37.50. But i guess if i was in a jam, I could go there and buy it cuz it is already agaed. But, He has the best looking rock I have ever seen. If you are in Utah, You have to check out Marine Aquatics. Ok im done ranting

Will he ship rock? Say 100 pound lots , airport to airport. I do not believe I will ever make it to Utah, but I sure like their aragonite rock. Actually, I like any aragonite rock, especially if it is football sized and larger. Idaho has some real nice aragonite rock. Nobody seems to want to ship it out of the state though. GARF sold a little bit of the Idaho aragonite for a little while, then stopped, and only wants to sell aragocrete or concrete rock now.

cant you make ur own aragonite rock. i thought u just mixs aragonite sand with some epoxy or something and let it set for like 2 days.

Back