Live rock fromTampa bay saltwater?

tp1011

Reefing newb
Hey maybe I might do Tampa bay saltwater for my live rock everyone seems very happy with what they get from this place .

It seems like people do half their live rock let tank cycle and the order the other half.
I only have a 29 biocube is it necessary to do this.

Who has bought from Tampa bay saltwater and were you happy?

Thanks

You can order it all at once. I don't know too many people (okay, I don't know anyone) that adds live rock in two different batches.

I've ordered from them a couple times before. I was very happy. They are the best place to get live rock from.

Hey maybe I might do Tampa bay saltwater for my live rock everyone seems very happy with what they get from this place .

It seems like people do half their live rock let tank cycle and the order the other half.
I only have a 29 biocube is it necessary to do this.

Who has bought from Tampa bay saltwater and were you happy?

Thanks

Just follow his instructions.
He sends the first half along with a packet of brown bacteria. This gets your cycle kickstarted. You need to have water at the ready to do water changes when the ammonia starts to spike. Once this settles down you are ready for Part II. Do it this way and you will have the least amount of die-off.
If you are getting "The Package" (which I HIGHLY recommend), you will get the sand with the Part I rock. When the Part II rock gets there you will also get all your CUC and a whole bunch of awesome freebies. It's like Christmas all over again. :mrgreen:

Back