liveaquaria.com

kennedy98

Reefing newb
well with my credit card (suppose to be for emergancy but i am going through a fish emergancy :mrgreen:) i have bought a cleaner package from them has anybody bought anything from there and if you have hows there service?

I have purchased from their sister site. Drsfosterandsmith.com

Excelent customer service and they are really nice to talk with on the phone.

I got my CUC from Liveaquaria. They all arrived live. Still have everything, well, except the snails that didn't get eaten by the crabs. :grumble: Mine were really little when I got them. I got an assortment of snails, crabs and one shrimp.

never ordered live stuff from them but have from their dry goods site.

P.S.- There is a section for product and site reviews on this site.

I forgot that I got my live rock from them. I remember having a conflict and wanting them to deliver my rock on a Saturday and I paid the extra fee. They ended up delivering early on Friday at the post office. I went into a panic that all my LR would die since I couldn't get it until the next day so I had to get my girlfriend to drive 30 mins and pick it up. This was a 5'3" 115 lb girl who had to carry two heavy ass boxes to her car. She was not a happy camper. I called liveaquaria and told them about the problem I had with paying them to deliver on a special day and the told me they would give me credit. I have not ordered anything from them since and they credit doesn't work with Dr. Fosters & Smith website so I am not even sure I still have the credit.

Now this doesn't mean I wouldn't buy from them again, it just means that you have to be on your toes as to which day it's going to be delivered.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHYNvjFueyc"]YouTube - Liveaquaria.com Unboxing[/ame] here is he unboxing video from liveaquaria.com, on a side note this is a brand new youtube channel thats going to be for aquarium stuff and video games so if you think thats somthing you might be interested in please subscribe. ima be uplading more stuff to it later to it, it just takes forever lol.

... I have not ordered anything from them since and they credit doesn't work with Dr. Fosters & Smith website so I am not even sure I still have the credit.

Just leave a note at the note box and tell them you have a credit on file and they'll take care of it off line. I did it numerous time.

Back