Liveaquaria Order (What do you want?)

RevReefer

Living Reefs Supporter
Liveaquaria GROUP Order (What do you want?)

Well I guess it's time for our first group order!! Me and Jaxson were talking about some things we wanted from Liveaquaria. I have ordered from LiveA and have been very pleased. They have a 14day alive garuntee.

Go ahead and post here what you want, the price, item number and when we get ready, I will post what it will cost plus the shipping for each of you.

Here is an example, and what I want!! :bounce:

CN-85225 SW - Yellow Fiji Leather Coral - Med $ 39.99

www.liveaquaria.com

PS. This is a Livestock order only and if you want liverock, the shipping will have to be taken care of by you.

Cmon Peeps!! Post here what you want, and we can all pay up at the next meeting. That gives you almost 2 weeks... :^:

Ok here is the running order:: You can add too or take away as long as it is before the order goes out.

ReeferNoob

Chris
SE-24484 CF - Acropora Coral, Blue/Purple - Tongan Aquacultured $ 59.99

Remember we have to hit the $225 mark for the FREE shipping. If you needed some real unexpensive stuff like crabs, snails, ect... this would be the perfect opportunity. I am going to add more to this order in a few days for myself..

CN-90056 SW - Sexy Anemone Shrimp - Tiny $ 9.99 x 2

If we don't reach the limit for free shipping please call me at 618-5820 to let me know how much before ordering. Everyone local should know the area code.

Thanks
Brandon

Ok here is the running order:: You can add too or take away as long as it is before the order goes out.

ReeferNoob

Chris
SE-24484 CF - Acropora Coral, Blue/Purple - Tongan Aquacultured $ 59.99

Jaxon
CN-85225 SW - Yellow Fiji Leather coral - Med $ 39.99

Brandon
CN-90056 SW - Sexy Anemone Shrimp - Tiny $ 9.99 x 2

Back