Living Reefs Store

Bifferwine

I am a girl
I have set up the Living Reefs gear store! Visit it, and shop! I hope you will find the shirts very affordable. It may look like you can see a "black box" around each design, but it does not show up on the shirts.

Living Reefs

The only design that I have up right now is the contest winner on a black background by d2mini (Dennis). I will be adding more products, colors, styles and designs in the weeks to come, and will be announcing new products in this thread.

Stay tuned for the logo designs and runner-up t-shirt designs! My goal is to have many designs and styles of products available for you guys to choose from. There will be something for everyone.

And we won't only have shirts available. Tote bags, aprons, baby bibs, onesies and grown-up undergarments will be possibilities eventually!

A portion of the proceeds from each product sold goes towards Living Reefs. Thanks for supporting the site!

Last edited:
Nice job!!!!!!! Do you have plans for selling equipment in the future or using the sites buying power? You could sell your cheato also coul grow into a nice little side line I for one would not have a problem with a vig to cover costs.:Cheers:

When I change the tshirt colors, the design background stays black...that's just cuz of the image right? It won't print with a black background will it?

Could you get the onsies up in the next month or so? That way I dont have to wait for baby BJ to be a toddler:mrgreen:

The onesies only come in pastel colors and white, so Dennis' design wouldn't work for them. I will see if I can get the logo printed on them.

Nice job!!!!!!! Do you have plans for selling equipment in the future or using the sites buying power? You could sell your cheato also coul grow into a nice little side line I for one would not have a problem with a vig to cover costs.:Cheers:

This is just for gear and clothes! Chaeto is my own side business. ;)

When I change the tshirt colors, the design background stays black...that's just cuz of the image right? It won't print with a black background will it?

I do believe it will still print the black background, but I'm not sure. If you want to switch shirt colors, you do so at your own risk, as the only test shirt I ordered was black.

Is 2x the largest you are planning on selling?

I think there's a larger size shirt I can put the design on. I'll check tonight!

Reeffreek!!!!

I love the "husky" reference. I remember when I was a kid, I used to have to buy "husky" pants!

Biff....let me know how the test shirt goes.
We own an embroidery, screen printing and Direct-to-garment print shop.
We print on T-shirts, embroider polos shirts and even do transfers for bags and stuff all from our in-house retail shop in Florida.

If it doesn't work out, we could set something up with you through a custom paypal store just for the site. We print or embroider with no minimums and I can get the black background transparent for colors.

:-)

If anyone needs stuff done for their business or personal, I'll work out a good discounted deal for site members.....

SUNSHINE STITCHERS (cheap, blatant, plug!)

The test shirt went great. I didn't set up the store until I got the test shirt to know it was all good. Thanks for the offer!

Hooray David! I still need to upload the other designs. I will have time after today, I have a 2 week break in between classes.

Not to be a downer.... but I really have not been impressed with Spreadshirt, there customer service sucks. I ordered my shirt 4 weeks ago to the day I got it today the colors are not very vibrant and one fish didn't get covered with enough ink and has black lines from the material below.

I have sent another e-mail to there customer service and said I want a replacement now, ugggg we will see what they have to say.

:(

I'm sorry. When I ordered my shirt, it arrived within a few days and the colors looked fine. Please let me know if you are able to get this resolved.

Back