Living Reefs T-Shirt Contest!

Dennis, you are so cute.

Ok, I've called another company that will be able to do the shirt but it's awkward the way they want to do it. They would give us an email address and each person that wanted to order would have to sign into that email address and re-edit the shirt the way they want to. I've looked around and can't find anyone that will do a custom printed shirt, the way cafepress and zazzle does, on a full frontal design. So, Biff, you're back in charge. I would still like to put up the number 2 and 3 designs on cafepress or zazzle as they are "regular" designs and we can bulk order the full frontal winner.

This is becoming a PITA but it will be worth it when we all have our way cool, Dennis designed, shirts.

C

I thought you were back in charge?
C

hahahaha, I'm just stunned d2 hasn't been able to make this happen.

It's probably because d2 has (or wishes he had) a life and can't do EVERYTHING around here. :lol:

Honestly, either Ian or one of the other bigwigs here needs to take care of it if it's going to happen. I don't mind helping out with the artwork. But the two issues that need resolving is where to print, and who's going to deal with taking/shipping orders.

I made headway. I got the info of a local t-shirt printer today. Everyone applaud!! :lol:

applause.gif

BIG NEWS ON THE T-SHIRT FRONT!

I just placed an order for ONE t-shirt prototype. To make sure it looks okay before I unleash Dennis' design onto the masses!

Back