Living Reefs T-Shirt Contest!

attachment.php

Attachments

• entry6.jpg
    entry6.jpg
    8.2 KB · Views: 694
As you can tell...I can do this all day! :) Any of these ideas can go on a white or black t-shirt. Colors can be swapped around....clipart can be changed. Just some ideas I had.

I did have another thought...It might be best if the final design goes on the back of the t-shirts...some women don't like having their breasts read. ;)

I've had a request for the Living Reefs logo, so I've attached that as a large, transparent PNG file so that it can be re-sized as needed (1 for the image, 1 for the text). Hope that helps!

Attachments

• LivingReefs.zip
    93.1 KB · Views: 232
I know you mentioned that the design would only be one sided, but what about a pocket design on the front and the larger design on the back?

I've been in the printing industry for over 20 yrs. The more colors in the art the more they charge, keep that in mind. I can get a single color T shirt printed for around $6-$7 each with an art set up charge of about $100, first time, after that the second printing is for the shirt only. Personally I like the 100% cotton with a pocket t, heavyweight, not the light stuff, you can see through those. Let me know if you need a little help in the printer dept., I can make a phone call and get you current pricing and shirt specs. if you like. I also have a screen printer who can do up to 18 colors on one shirt, front and back. They do all the shirts for Wall Mart right here in Farmingdale NJ.

Thanks SeaBee -- I'll be getting in touch with you!

If you don't count the cost of the shirt, it's typically twice the cost.
A second screen is needed and twice the labor.

Back