Living Reefs T-Shirt Contest!

Ok, I called my guy today, I caught him as he was closing. I was wrong on the set-up fee, it's less. Turns out it is $20 per color, per side. I would recommend the full color art on the back, and a single color on the front if you wish. He gives a price break at 30 and 60 units. He will be emailing me the cost's tomorow and I will get a t shirt catalog and foward it to Biff if she so desires. Prices are trade prices to me and I will of course not mark them up, as I will foward the price sheet to Biff as well. Any shirt, almost any brand and color. Will know more tomorow.

Ok, I called my guy today, I caught him as he was closing. I was wrong on the set-up fee, it's less. Turns out it is $20 per color, per side. I would recommend the full color art on the back, and a single color on the front if you wish. He gives a price break at 30 and 60 units. He will be emailing me the cost's tomorow and I will get a t shirt catalog and foward it to Biff if she so desires. Prices are trade prices to me and I will of course not mark them up, as I will foward the price sheet to Biff as well. Any shirt, almost any brand and color. Will know more tomorow.

Thank you thank you! You are helping immensely. Do you need my mailing address?

I think an email for now. I will have the price sheet tomorow. I will try to get a product catalog from him and IF I do I will mail it gladly to you. I can tell you from about 15 yrs. of buying t shirts for company workers who really wear these things the 100% cotton holds up the best. It does shrink, but I simply order ine size larger than I want, fits great after one wash. I don't know why the 50/50 blends break down, but they do. We can order hoodies, sweats, all kinds of neat stuff!!!

I can even order a press proof to print on one sheet to mail it and make sure it's the way you like it. I've know these guys forever it seems....

I have the catalog in my paws....you can all view it online. Click on catalogs in the header. Refer to the item number and we go from there. As for the LT shirt, not a problem, but from a different brand of shirt and not available with a pocket. I will be back later to see what the Biffster says...I have the price sheet as well, and there is no sales tax on these items in NJ.

Adpro Imprints

Also, these shirts should be 6 oz. cotton. The cheap T shirts, known as promotional shirts are the thin, cheap ones people hand out, they are 5 oz. or less. The ones I like are 6 oz. and they are comfy and hold up. The LT shirt is available as we need them, even one can be ordered. Minimum order is 12 units. Will scan the price sheet later for all to see and I will explain that as well.

2001OR American Apparel 4.3 oz., 100% Organic Cotton T-Shirt
These are comfy as hell. If t-shirts get too heavy they feel restrictive, especially in the neck. The cut is better too.

2001or_p.jpg

2001OR American Apparel 4.3 oz., 100% Organic Cotton T-Shirt
These are comfy as hell. If t-shirts get too heavy they feel restrictive, especially in the neck. The cut is better too.

2001or_p.jpg

Is that from their catalog? Prices coming.

I cant seem to upload the file. I scanned the price sheet as a jpeg and a tiff, neither will upload. I can email it to you Biff and maybe you can attach it.

I hate a pocket t-shirt with a passion, I would buy one anyways probably just to help the site financially but I would never wear it.

Back