Living Reefs T-Shirt Contest!

So just to get this straight. would people be able to choose a style they want and get it printed? or do the orders that require x ammount minimum have the be the same exact style shirt?

Biff is going to choose some styles of shirts and then a vote. If you need a special size we can work on that as well. PM me.

Here's another one:

T-Design3.jpg

T-Design4.jpg

Last edited:
David, i had started putting some coral in #2 but i stopped because I'm more of a "less is more" kinda guy. Figured it didn't need to be so literal and the concept on that one was more about the quirky fishies. I can try it again though.

One thing I was thinking about with these is let's face it... RC is effing huge. You can't compete directly with that. And that's fine. What you have to do instead is show what makes us different. We're different than the big guys and that's a good thing. I think that's a good message to send.

I get that in the first picture (after you said it) and I think that is a great concept. Very creative and unique. In picture #2 I don't get that as much.

And yes I think your right "less is more"

Love that last shirt andysgirl and there is nothing wrong with hips. Women are suppose to have hips. I for one am a big fan. You could always tie a little knot above the hip line thats a good look to :bounce:

Love that last shirt andysgirl and there is nothing wrong with hips. Women are suppose to have hips. I for one am a big fan. You could always tie a little knot above the hip line thats a good look to :bounce:

Couldnt have said it better myself.:D

SeaBee I know I was supposed to call you tonight about the shirts, but I've been held up at work! I'm still there now (and can't access my personal email from work computers). I'm sorry, I hope you weren't waiting around for my call!! I'll try you tonight when I get home, or worst case scenario, tomorrow!

SeaBee I know I was supposed to call you tonight about the shirts, but I've been held up at work! I'm still there now (and can't access my personal email from work computers). I'm sorry, I hope you weren't waiting around for my call!! I'll try you tonight when I get home, or worst case scenario, tomorrow!

I've been waiting , staring at the phone for hours....

Just call when you get in and if I miss it I will call you right back. Hands in tank syndrome....

Andysgirl, can you do me a favor? Can you take the corals from the last shirt you posted and put them in a bar equivalent to 3 or 4 inches on a shirt and put the livingreefs logo in the bottom right hand side in the bar? That is very close to what I have imagined in my head but I am incapable of designing it. If you can swing it that would be awesome but I completely understand if you can't or don't want to.

Andysgirl, can you do me a favor? Can you take the corals from the last shirt you posted and put them in a bar equivalent to 3 or 4 inches on a shirt and put the livingreefs logo in the bottom right hand side in the bar? That is very close to what I have imagined in my head but I am incapable of designing it. If you can swing it that would be awesome but I completely understand if you can't or don't want to.

Not sure if I interpreted your idea, but are any of these this what you meant?

T-Design5.jpg

The one on the blue background is EXACTLY what I was thinking! Thank you! Im not sure how it would translate to screen print but its what I had in mind.

EDIT I was thinking that a bar across the whole chest or back would be perfect. If we went on the back we could use the site logo and address on the front where a pocket would typically be...or even on the pocket if there is one.

I definitly would prefer the American Apparel shirts that Dennis was mentioning. I like many of the shirt designs so this is gonna be tough.

Back