Living Reefs T-Shirt VOTING!

Which design do you want to see on your shirt?

• 12 step program #1

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • got fish?

• school of fish picture

• get tanked!

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • my favorite school

• maybe we can help #1

• got fish?

• 12 step program #2

• maybe we can help #2

• SEA-sational!

• I am a professional

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • angelfish

• stuck

• fresh fish

• new school

Votes: 2 5.6%
  • we're different (w/ shrimp and algae)

Votes: 2 5.6%
  • love blows

• celebrity quotes

• coral reef scene

• tang police

• got crabs?

• we're different (w/ corals, shrimp and snail)

Votes: 21 58.3%
  • got questions?

• my artwork is in my tank

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: Living Reefs T-Shirt Contest!

something simple..

Attachments

• back.jpg
    back.jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 275

I saw this and said man I wish I was an artist. So it gave me an idea. Why do you need to be an artist to design a T-shirt. So here is my submission.

Attachments

• Tshirt.jpg
    Tshirt.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 464

I saw this and said man I wish I was an artist. So it gave me an idea. Why do you need to be an artist to design a T-shirt. So here is my submission.

Attachments

• Tshirt.jpg
    Tshirt.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 259
Vote here! Voting is for the DESIGN ONLY. Stuff like type of t-shirt, colors, pocket/no pocket, front/back, material, etc. will be discussed after the design is picked! Voting will be open for 2 weeks.

How do we see all the differant designs to decide? Go back thru the original post? LOL Im amazed I actually got in the voting

No you need to have patience and wait until I finish making the thread, that's how :D

I accidentally double copied all the designs. Ooops.

I like the "we're different" for the front. I think it should also include Dennis' "new school" design on the back. Just a thought. I know some people don't like stuff on the back but I'd like the guy who I just crossed over on the BBall court to see he just got SCHOOLED by a reef geek, lol.

Having something on the front and back will cost twice as much, and lots of people have voiced that they do not like designs on the back. We're sticking with one side for that reason.

Having something on the front and back will cost twice as much, and lots of people have voiced that they do not like designs on the back. We're sticking with one side for that reason.

Ah, I see. Sorry, I haven't been following along with the contest. So I was unaware about the details. Anyways, all the concepts are great but I choose "new school".

whoops i voted for the we're different when i saw the first go round... i should have voted on the second updated pic with the snail and such...if you can change it. if not no biggy

whoops i voted for the we're different when i saw the first go round... i should have voted on the second updated pic with the snail and such...if you can change it. if not no biggy

I did the same thing. Switch me to the updated one with coral and such. Might not matter it has 11 votes already

i think we're rushing the voting a little. would be good to have a few diffrent categories, vote on those and then have all the winners go thru another vote to choose from the best ones (best of the best_. Right now any idea thrown out there is to be voted on but so many are just not something i would want to wear or can take seriously.

JMO but i really think we should have more 1 voting to go thru to select the final design. as it is now, i cant decide at all...

Back