Living Reefs T-Shirt VOTING!

Which design do you want to see on your shirt?

• 12 step program #1

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • got fish?

• school of fish picture

• get tanked!

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • my favorite school

• maybe we can help #1

• got fish?

• 12 step program #2

• maybe we can help #2

• SEA-sational!

• I am a professional

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • angelfish

• stuck

• fresh fish

• new school

Votes: 2 5.6%
  • we're different (w/ shrimp and algae)

Votes: 2 5.6%
  • love blows

• celebrity quotes

• coral reef scene

• tang police

• got crabs?

• we're different (w/ corals, shrimp and snail)

Votes: 21 58.3%
  • got questions?

• my artwork is in my tank

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
JMO but i really think we should have more 1 voting to go thru to select the final design. as it is now, i cant decide at all...

Do you really think that would change the results at all? The voting has been overwhelmingly for one of the designs. I can see what you're saying if the votes were evenly spread out over several designs, but that's not the case here.

Do you really think that would change the results at all? The voting has been overwhelmingly for one of the designs. I can see what you're saying if the votes were evenly spread out over several designs, but that's not the case here.

well yea but i didnt mean with only the existing designs, what i suggested was only if we get more designs coming...so one wins and the winner sets a new standard, the next set of designs will have to be much better to compete in the next voting etc. etc.

well yea but i didnt mean with only the existing designs, what i suggested was only if we get more designs coming...so one wins and the winner sets a new standard, the next set of designs will have to be much better to compete in the next voting etc. etc.

He's pretty much saying that he can't hack the bright colors... and I'm not sure I can as well, but I will try :mrgreen:

its not just the colors...designs, slogans, simplicity of the shirts (i like simplicity so they dont get boring after a while).

IMO if the shirts are too busy with stuff, it might get boring really fast. I just wanted to get in more options. Its ok tho, ill pick one eventually if there is no other options. :Cheers:

its not just the colors...designs, slogans, simplicity of the shirts (i like simplicity so they dont get boring after a while).

IMO if the shirts are too busy with stuff, it might get boring really fast. I just wanted to get in more options. Its ok tho, ill pick one eventually if there is no other options. :Cheers:

There are already 24 options to choose from. :evil:

two big guys dressed nice wearing sun glasses named tony & bruno are gonna show up at my door to have a "chat" with me arent they?

If it's going to be a yearly thing, then a year date should be placed on it. Maybe this one could read, Dennis 2010 somewhere on it. Then we could collect them like greeting cards. :lol:

Back