Living Reefs T-Shirt VOTING!

Which design do you want to see on your shirt?

• 12 step program #1

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • got fish?

• school of fish picture

• get tanked!

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • my favorite school

• maybe we can help #1

• got fish?

• 12 step program #2

• maybe we can help #2

• SEA-sational!

• I am a professional

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • angelfish

• stuck

• fresh fish

• new school

Votes: 2 5.6%
  • we're different (w/ shrimp and algae)

Votes: 2 5.6%
  • love blows

• celebrity quotes

• coral reef scene

• tang police

• got crabs?

• we're different (w/ corals, shrimp and snail)

Votes: 21 58.3%
  • got questions?

• my artwork is in my tank

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
But any shirt will be fine at this point! :lol:

You're on to me! That's what I'm trying to do here. Delaying the release of the official LR shirt only causes hype surrounding it, people get to talking, asking about it, they get antsy, they're like, "I want my shirt, where's my shirt?" and before you know it, demand skyrockets!

Biff I didn't know you used to work at Hooters. :shock::D:mrgreen:

Hahahaha. Yeah right. I would never be able to work at Hooters. Without a few thousand dollars worth of "augmentation" surgery, that is.

You're on to me! That's what I'm trying to do here. Delaying the release of the official LR shirt only causes hype surrounding it, people get to talking, asking about it, they get antsy, they're like, "I want my shirt, where's my shirt?" and before you know it, demand skyrockets!

Just like apple:mrgreen:

This is the first time seeing this thread. Is it too early to make a sugestion for next year?

YOUR GRANDKIDS?

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY TANK!

Considering we haven't even ordered the shirts for this year, yes. But if you want, you can make a suggestion anyways, and I can try to incorporate it into this year.

Um, no matter what biff is doing behind the scenes... you all better be sending me some sexual favors or something because I'm the one who has the artwork. :regular_w :trampolin

Hey, you posted it in a thread. When you created your LR account, you don't remember reading the fine print that said you agree to give away all rights to any images you post on LR? :mrgreen:

Back