Living Reefs Upgrade

I've not seen that feature before - is it something you've seen on other XenForo boards? If so, I'll take a look at it.

There's an option for trophies in the forum software, so members can be rewarded by doing certain things - for example, getting x likes, making x posts, being a member for x years, etc... I've disabled it for the moment, but if it's something that may be popular then I'll enable it. The points go toward having a member title rank.
I meant on the old version the newest posts were shown on the side. And if I already read it and I returned to the home screen, then that post wouldn't be bolded anymore

I'm glad everyone is enjoying the new forum software! Sorry I've been a bit absent recently, I've been laid up with a virus but fine now :D

We are always keen to hear suggestions for the site, so if anyone has any queries about the new software or ideas for improvements feel free to let us know!

I like the new version of the site. I have been very busy the past couple months with work. Seem to have missed this. The one question I have is where is the list of Smileys at? Am I missing something?

I like the new version of the site. I have been very busy the past couple months with work. Seem to have missed this. The one question I have is where is the list of Smileys at? Am I missing something?

Unless *I'm* missing something, we only have a couple right now. Click the smiley face right above the text box.

Back