Living Sea Aquarium (Chicago)

bjohanson1234

Dont you just love when you are driving through a neighborhood that you dont frequent very often and drive right past a LFS?

Yesterday I was in Park Ridge and did just that. So of course I stopped in on the way out of town. It was a really nice shop, tanks were clean and staff very nice and seemed very knowledgeable. I didnt end up buying anything, but wanted to let people know about the place. Especially those folks who live in Chicago by O'Hare.

Chicago IL Aquarium Supplies Tropical Saltwater Fish Store

I'm jealous of you people that just "drive by" LFSs that you've never known existed! We have TWO in Tucson. And up until about 4 months ago, we had ONE. For years, we had ONE LFS.

Aren't you special, just happening to pass by an LFS on your way home! Isn't that precious!!! :mrgreen:

I'm jealous of you people that just "drive by" LFSs that you've never known existed! We have TWO in Tucson. And up until about 4 months ago, we had ONE. For years, we had ONE LFS.

Aren't you special, just happening to pass by an LFS on your way home! Isn't that precious!!! :mrgreen:

for your information, I was about an hour away from home when I saw it. Just stopped in. But you would be jealous any ways, I have 3 within a 20 minute drive:mrgreen:

Back