LivingReefs is awesome.

PringlesLFE

Mmm...Salty.
Hey,
Just sitting in class right now and decided to post something.
I'm 21 years old and currently a Jr. at Rutgers University in New Jersey.
I started up my first tank about three years ago. It was a freshwater 10G guppy/corydoras planted tank.
Soon thereafter, I realized you can't really keep anything in a 10G, I set up my dad's old 20G High as a new planted tank and moved everything over.
Two years ago, I set up my first 40 gallon breeder cichlid tank and had a beautiful pair of breeding convicts. Had three spawns and ended up using most of them as feeders for my father's 100Gallon Cichlid tank. (gave away a few to my younger brother's friends in hopes of getting them into raising real fish besides 2.5 gallon goldfish tanks or the classic betta in a flower vase)

My convicts met an unfortunate end when I was away from my college apt for a week during break and came back to find the female with a fatal fungal infection that eventually killed off the entire tank.

I just started my 20Long over the winter around the end of December and although my father gave my planted tank away to my grandmother, I couldn't resist and started up a tiny 10G planted tank at the same time.
My current residence is an on campus apartment at Rutgers and I only brought my 20Long. (currently finishing up a 20High sump).

I just wanted to say that Livingreefs is by far the BEST forum I've encountered. I became immensely involved in freshwater forums three years ago and have joined virtually every fish forum out there (so i feel) and about five or six marine/reef specific forums...and livingreefs is by FAR the friendliest, quickest, and most knowledgeable forum I've joined.

Thanks for making my transition into SW much much smoother!

"Obsessed? I'm not obsessed. I just look at my tank all the time, and think about it all the time, and dream about it all the time, and shop for it all the time. Ok...I'm obsessed"

lol this is the greatest thing ever.

You can't do a better introduction than that.Welcome to the club.

I'm having a craving for some Pringles for some reason?:scratchch

Wow in class hanging out on the internet. I totally went to the wrong school. Musta been marine biology class right?

Hmmm can I sue for a pay raise if I need the money for more corals?

Maybe not sue, but arbitration at least...? Don't want to burn any bridges...

Pringles has the perfect major/minor. If his labor law practices get your ass fired, he can find you a new job with his awesome human resources skills. :D

Last edited:
Maybe not sue, but arbitration at least...? Don't want to burn any bridges...

Pringles has the perfect major/minor. If his labor law practices get your ass fired, he can find you a new job with his awesome human resources skills. :D

LOL I would never sue the guy I work for... If I left he would prolly go under. Can we maybe just sue so the boss isn't allowed to leave his office maybe? I can get a pay raise that way too

Back