LOL Petco

SeaBee

Ha Ha Thats Funny!
I was in Petco today browsing and saw a really cool coral, polyp colony on a nice piece of live rock. I asked the kid how much, good thing he didnt know what it was and wrote it up for 9.99! It would have cost 30 anywhere else! I'll try to get a photo of it once it opens up, and I figure out how to load photos up to this site. I'm gonna go play with my tank now, it's pouring rain here, so might as well! Have a good day all!:bounce:

About the only good reason to shop at Petco is to get lucky with a price mistake. You won't get a "deal" like that at many LFS'. Nice grab, let's see em!

The best way to upload a photo is through photobucket.com. When you do it that way just click the

Thanks, I was surprised too. Iwouldn't normally buy living things from Petco, but I couldn't pass these up! I fed them dome zooplankton, and boy they all ate! I bet they haven't had any real food in months. They'll get fat in my tank!

Thanks, I was surprised too. Iwouldn't normally buy living things from Petco, but I couldn't pass these up! I fed them dome zooplankton, and boy they all ate! I bet they haven't had any real food in months. They'll get fat in my tank!

HAHA
Just make sure you keep em on the sand bed :D
If you'll every couople of days,they'll grow and spread quick.You can even spot feed em mysis.

Hey guys cool it, I work there :*(

Dude I do that all the time when I buy stuff there. That's how I got my zoas, wrote them down with some SKU that was a $20 polyp hehe.
Only reason it's so easy to get away with is because they don't have things listed under normal names like "zoanthus" or "anthellia". They call them shit like "clove polyps" or "wood polyps". It's rediculous.

none of the petcos or petsmarts around me even deal with salt water. It must be because there are plenty of LFS that deal with just marine fish and corals around.

COngrats on the nice addition

Hey guys cool it, I work there :*(

Dude I do that all the time when I buy stuff there. That's how I got my zoas, wrote them down with some SKU that was a $20 polyp hehe.
Only reason it's so easy to get away with is because they don't have things listed under normal names like "zoanthus" or "anthellia". They call them shit like "clove polyps" or "wood polyps". It's rediculous.

Solarfall that's dishonest! :mrgreen: Can you get me some? :bounce:

Nice yellow polyps. Be careful on how much you feed them. They spread like dandelions in your yard. In 6 months you'll have 500 of them if you feed every day.

Back