Lol

jermpool

NAAO President
I went tp Petcare Warehouse yesterday and I was looking at their live rock from "FUJI". That's not a typo it was actually on the tank. :mrgreen:

Of course they were absolutely no help for what Iwas looking for.

I called Petco and asked if they could order me a 125 with overflow, she put me on hold came back and asked what color I wanted, I said black, she said I can only get oak. Why did she ask if she could only get one color?

I called petsmart and asked for a phone number for the manufacturer of Top Fin so I copuld call and ask if the sides were tempered. She gave me a 1-800 number, I called it they answered Petsmart, I continued with my question. She said that Top Fin was exclusively made for petsmart, so I asked for the number for the manufacturer she said there is not a manufacturer. So where did my tank come from?

How come this stuff only happens to me?

I know of a very good looking diy overflow if you drill. It looks like the ones in the store. It will only cost about 10 bucks. If intrested LMK.

Hey Jeremy, ask michael to get you a price - he can get oceanic, perfecto and one other that I can't remember. If the price is right oceanic is the way to go. His price on tanks is pretty good.

Get a plastic mail box from hd, cut the rounded part off that will be the over flow. You will have to cut it down because it should be too long, then take a dremal and make teeth at the top for your comb so nothing gets in it, then you just silicone it over the hole the top and bottom of the box need to be cut also. Ive seen this done before with a black mail box and it looked awsome, you couldnt even tell it looked just like the ones that come reef ready. If I can fint it again I will post the link for you. It looks very nice and the box cost only 7.00 from hd. This is what I'm going to do when I drill mine.

jermpool said:
I called Petco and asked if they could order me a 125 with overflow, she put me on hold came back and asked what color I wanted, I said black, she said I can only get oak. Why did she ask if she could only get one color?

I called petsmart and asked for a phone number for the manufacturer of Top Fin so I copuld call and ask if the sides were tempered. She gave me a 1-800 number, I called it they answered Petsmart, I continued with my question. She said that Top Fin was exclusively made for petsmart, so I asked for the number for the manufacturer she said there is not a manufacturer. So where did my tank come from?

How come this stuff only happens to me?

I prefer my tanks to be clear.

He was considering selling his to purchase one that is already drilled but he instead found a place that can drill it I guess he forgot to update.

Back