Long term coral sitters needed!

Bifferwine

I am a girl
Looks like I'll be moving to Chatt. after December sometime. Surprise!! (Yeah right...). Anyways, I'd like to try to keep the corals that I already have, and was wondering if anyone who has space in their tank would volunteer to coral sit for me until I get up there? I will ship out all my guys for free and whoever takes care of them can frag them if they want, keep/sell any coral babies, etc. And if they die, oh well. :mrgreen: Thanks. Sarah, AKA Biff.

PS -- any heads up on possible jobs for me are appreciated ;).

Thanks Yote! I don't have much SPS, but what I do have I can send to you. My background is in biology and environmental science.

Cool I am up for it, I love me some frags! ;) I got a dedicated frag tank inline with my main that I can hold some stuff.

Let me know and congrats on coming to Chatt town!

Thanks Rev! I'll probably start taking my tank down in the next couple months or so. I'll have to get rid of the inhabitants before then.

If you need any help Sarah just let me know - I can make room in both tanks for ya. And I am sure help you get things set up once your here. Just let me know what you need.

anything you need biff let me know, are you looking to teach or to practice biology? i have a few friends in the buissness. also if you need a place to stay i know several landlords and realators.

Thank you Patrick and Bryan. Your offers are much appreciated and I will surely take you up on them! And Mator's right about the sad news. But that's a separate issue that I don't feel like discussing, I'm sure you understand.

Back