Look At This!!

PRC

Stop Quoting Me!
On Sunday mornings my routine is to come down into my office with a pot of coffee and some smokes, do some light reading and get ready to work on my fishtank, fishroom, etc. Today I thought I'd scroll through some of the old Tank Showcase posts. I went all the way to the back of the showcase section. Back to 2007. Some really great stuff back there that I've never even looked at. I ran across this and just had to post it. What a nice treat for a Sunday morning. Gotta be honest, I didn't watch the entire video.

But when you're watching the video, there are 2 links under the video check them out. They show a lyout of the enitre setup, it's insane.[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OLRubZGWXiY]YouTube - ‪Aquariums - David Saxby's Reef Aquarium (extended version)‬‎[/ame]

Last edited:
Stunning!!Makes you never want to look in your tank and just watch this over and over,,,guy has some amazing fish...goldflake,crosshatch ,i think i saw a gem tang too,$$....and what was that YT that looked half black,amazing...nice find
only downside to the vid..its not in HD:lol:

That is awesome...I'm wondering what that one soft coral thing is that looked like it was grabbing food out of the water around it? Towards the beginning of the clip. That was very cool.

Back