Look what I got!

:shock:nice.....i want one for my clowns but im making sure that my tank is ready...i have the lights for it...maybe by next week if my tank is still going good...

If you are having cyano issues, you have water quality issues your nem isnt going to be able to handle.

I would wait at least a month to make sure you actually cleared up that issue before even thinking about it.

It's not a given that they'll host... I have an oscillaris who has never been interested in anything except the overflow box.

lol i stuck a picture of a clown fish in a anem on my tank for a few days to get mine to start hosting

lol i stuck a picture of a clown fish in a anem on my tank for a few days to get mine to start hosting

haha! if only they would listen!

I had a fake on in my tank for the LONGEST time so my clowns could "host" that until i got a real on... instead they took to the top corner of the tank and protect my korolia like its their home. silly clowns...

I just fragged my rbta the other day for the first time. Everything went great now I have two. Oh and my buddy traded it to me for some sps frags.

I just fragged my rbta the other day for the first time. Everything went great now I have two. Oh and my buddy traded it to me for some sps frags.

Nice job. There seems to be more people doing their own nem "splitting" these days. Make sure you give the 2 halves enough time to heal without being bothered.

Back