Lookin for montipora

you could always go to rite aid and buy a prepaid credit card to use for online purchases. when you activate the card you have the credit card number and all that so you can use it right away, you don't have to wait until you receive the card in the mail.

DUDE So Cal is primo for SPS... What kind of monti are you looking for, encrusting, cap, digitata? I've just bought a few different montis from a couple stores that sell ORA aquacultured frags, and they're very hardy, check out their website http://www.orafarm.com/corals.html
I live in Corona and theres 2 stores that I know of out here that sell great frags, also a good store is Amazing Aquariums & Reefs located on Tustin ave. in Orange. Try to stay away from wild caught colonies, all of mine bleached, but all my aquacultured frags are growing and thriving (so far). Also, Vivid Aquariums in Canoga Park is supposed to be great but I've never been. I'd reccomend ORA especially since most of their frags are 6 or 7 generations tank raised, so they're super adaptable to our tanks.

Better yet bro, check out Reef-A-Palooza at the OC fairgrounds on oct 10-11, $10 to get in and a buttload of cool frags for decent prices, thats where I got my first monti cap and its doubled in size since april.

Too bad your not on the east coast. I could give you a frag of the ones I was recently given.

Definitely look for cultured frags. They will do much better than wild caught corals.

Yeah, I realize that but I'm also anxious to be able to "pay it forward" (and the one cap is pretty large). People have been generous to me with providing corals.

Decided to Check out amazing aquariums and reefs since its like 5 mins from where i wrk and i was really pleased by what i found, got me a great purple encrusting cap. no clams though, which is what im mostly interested in, but overall a awsome store. good to know about the prepaid cc, ima keep that in mind for future online shopping, thnx

also what kind of equipment are you running, how big is your tank, what do you have in it, and what lights are you running? oh yeah pictures are wanted also

yes pics please!! Ali usually has great clams at his shop (amazing aquariums & reefs), probably just between shipments right now. He had some awesome maximas a couple months ago.

Back