Looking for a good retailer for dry rock.

vonjankmon

Reefing newb
I am upgrading to a 90 gallon from my 55 in about a months time and since I do not have any plans to really increase my live stock quickly I figured that I would just go with some dry rock and save myself some money as the 80 pounds of live rock I have currently should be able to seed it easily.

I went looking around decided that I would like to get some tonga branch looking type of rock and some shelf or table rock. Unfortunately finding either, is proving to be exceedingly difficult. I checked macrorocks.com but they are sold out of their key largo shelf rock. bulkreefsupply.com is out of their branch rock and shelf rock also. Anyone else know any other online retailers that sell either of these?

Yote - Searched both, no branch or shelf rock for sale on either site.

Thanks dcantucson, if I can't find anywhere that sells the type of dry rock I'm looking for I might just order from them, looks like you can do a kind of request combo pack that I could hopefully get what I am looking for from.

I really did not think this would be so tough, I would have started looking a lot earlier to maybe catch a lucky find on craigslist if I did.

Last edited:
Most of the live rock I have now is actually aquacultured rock from florida, which is GREAT rock but I'm looking for some pieces to kind of make something different looking in my tank upgrade.

Back