Looking for an RO/DI Unit

I suggest trawling Craigs List. I have seen them for sale there on many occasions.
E-bay is another option but you will pay more there.

I have the bulk reef supply 4 stage budget model I love it it was like 129 brand new and is super heavy duty quality

BRS is awesome and one of the cheapest I found. I did a lot of looking. Their replacement media also is a good buy. We have group buys for BRS sometimes. You should get in on one.
This is the one I got, and I am very pleased with it. IMO, the TDS meter is a must unless you have a handheld one
BRS 5 Stage PLUS RO/DI System - 75GPD - Bulk Reef Supply

+1, I started a group buy this past Tuesday. I'll most likely do another in a couple weeks. I also have the same one as Chichimom, and it works flawlessly. BRS units also come with every adapter you could ever need in order to get it hooked up and running in the best place possible for your needs.

I did some hunting on craigslist.. I came acrossed a Corallife pureflo II.. 3 Stage RO/DI .. Coralife Pure-Flo II 50 gallon per day 3 stage RO System,: Aquatic Connection Live same one as this one.. thing is I know they make a Coralife pureflo II 3 stage in RO only... How can I tell if its the RO/DI or just the RO? Also has anyone had any experience with this RODI unit? .. They said its a year old.. Im thinking Ill prob. have to changed out everything membrane/filters.. is it worth it? Or should I just buy one off of BRS.

To be honest with a rodi I would buy new....you get some great things new...you have all the parts all the media is new and you have someone to call if you need help. BRS or buckeye are both great places to get it.

It will but at 5 micron, I think you will exhaust your RO membrane faster than most.

a 0.5 micron would be much better

Spectrapure has the Refurb systems on sale again , I have this unit and I love it . The only way I new it wasnt new was because it was missing the original packaging. Plus the clear filter housings will make it easier to see when your sediment filter is getting dirty

SpectraPure - Great Deals on All your Water Management needs!

go to (site removed) they have a Vertex RO/DI 5-stage w/booster pump at a great price!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back