Looking for RO/DI unit

I recently bought the Coralife 05692 Pure-Flo II 50-Gallon Per Day 4 Stage RO/DI System. The only connection I had to make was to attach it to my sink in the garage. Took less than a minute.

The RO/DI unit I have is connected to the same outlet as the washing machine using a dual flow output that I can close off when i'm not running the RO/DI unit. I then use a large trash can to house my ro/di water when I make it salt water. It did not require any modification to the plumbing:

The RO/DI unit I have is connected to the same outlet as the washing machine using a dual flow output that I can close off when i'm not running the RO/DI unit. I then use a large trash can to house my ro/di water when I make it salt water. It did not require any modification to the plumbing:
Don't think management well allow me to do a hook-up that way need facet. What type and cost is your unit. Considering the Mighty Might 50gpd.

I have the Mighty Mite and thoroughly enjoy it....only down side is that the prefilter, DI column, etc are sealed throw away cartridges, thus the cheap replacement filters and bulk resin are not usable with it....

I have the Mighty Mite and thoroughly enjoy it....only down side is that the prefilter, DI column, etc are sealed throw away cartridges, thus the cheap replacement filters and bulk resin are not usable with it....
Which means....? So you are very pleased does the job and easy to hook-up to the kitchen faucet? Have you had it long enough to see its filters performance and life span? Have you purchased any replacement filters yet? How much where they?

Back