looking for some Blue Daisy Polyps

Sharkie

The Damsel Defender
Hello!!

I'm looking to stock up on some blue daisy polyps :) no one around here has them and i LOVE how they look covering the rocks and i wouldn't mind having some for my own tank...

I'm not sure how to go about buying/shipping any but i thought I would ask :) I have all the proper setup ready and waiting! :D

so PM me if you're selling and we can work something out! :D

Mahalooo

there is a store in st. louis just went there today they have best selection of zoas and biggest stock of ricordia and they have some blue daisy polyps almost bought them myself.

Gateway Aquatics

and there other website

ZoMania.com, Aquaculture Farms

the owner name is chad and he has good shipping, he ships all over country and even overseas and has any kind of zoanthid or palys and especially ricordia.

i went today to trade some corals with another reefer and got some soft blue zoas and green clove polyps, they got a really nice store there and big section of buy 3 get 2 free in store with 5 dollar frags section 10 dollar up to 40 dollar section all buy 3 get 2 free chad is super nice guy but he wasn't in today since he just became a new dad few weeks back he got to spend day at home.

wow that must be nice! here in cali where i live our frags for 5 button polyps is $35+ and they are horrible looking :( we don't have any nice stores around me with any cheap frags... anyone interested in purchasing some for me and i will paypal you the money +sh to send me them? :D

Back