Looking for Suggestions on Fish

owen386

Reefing newb
Hey All,

Was wondering if I could get your opinion about Fish stocking.
Info for tank 50Gal DT 48'' long 20''high 12'' thick 20gal sump(soon to be) 75lbs LR, Topless Currently housing 2 ocerlis clowns. nice size CUC

looking for suggestions of a nice stock list foccusing on 1 or 2 biggest possible Show Fish
Thanks for your time and look forward to your suggestions !

-Owen

Flame angel seems like its a 50/50 shot there gonna nip at your corals, do love how it looks though any experience? I was thinking about the Coral beauty. Also looking for something you Don`t See that often.

-Owen

Generally, the ones that eat lots of algae are more prone to eating corals. But it does seem like the coral beauties are a little better.

Check out the wrasses, there are lots of unique cool ones.

I like the dwarf bi-color angelfish. Wrasses, blennies, and gobies are good but you will definitely need a cover for those guys they are jumpers. I also like the pygmy cherub angelfish. Good luck on your decisions.

I would also go with the coral beauty. active fish in my tank and him and my sixline dart in and out of the rockwork following eachother all day..hasnt botherd one coral yet..

Wow love the lemon peel angel! Thanks for responses. Think I could put the lemon peel in as my next fish noticed it was semi aggressive. How did it do with corals ?

-Owen

Back