looking for the rare and unique

tattooreef

coral junkie
new to this site i have a 180 reef tank mainly sps like acros, lokanis, some monties, a few lps like space invader nicer zoa and palys, small acans colonies etc ill have pics up soon. and a few chalices

looking for chalices!!! and rare or nice acros and some " designer zoas" like aromour of god, satans armour, blonde blue eye bitches, black hole suns etc, nice stuff will pay or trade...

HI ALLI!! lol how did you guess it was me :) lol yes fastrd400 i do work at tattoo reef i mean capistrano reef lol.i take it you've seen the store i hope you injoyed it.

lol no im a tattoo artist that also manages a reef shop and me and the owner are covered in tattoos so some of our clients call us tattoo reef it that would be the best combo ever if you could pass health inspection.

Of course we did it our mascot lol we had a giantic angler in our shark tank but we took her out because she ate 3 smooth hounds a large box fish and a few other expensive fish. We have an angler tank at the store and we a banana yellow angler that looked like a spounge and a candy apple red angler.

Yes your right he also wants your first born child for them. Ill pay for something I want but he's way to expecive he sells even his more comon chalices for more than most people. Jose casas has some really nice chalices as well that's where I got my strawberry watermelon from so nice.

Back