Looking into doing a species only in my frag tank and have Questions

I had a bunch of rock in there that wasn't real ocean live rock. Long story short I was trying to save money and the look of it drove me nuts, so when I found a good deal on actual live rock I jumped on it and did a major change.

I had a bunch of rock in there that wasn't real ocean live rock. Long story short I was trying to save money and the look of it drove me nuts, so when I found a good deal on actual live rock I jumped on it and did a major change.

Oh ok I got ya. Are you still running the aquatraders equipment? any issues?

LOL this is turning into my tank build! :)
I went with www.reefshops.com
I bought their 6 bulb t5 set up.
I've also got one of their cone skimmers on order, I'll be doing a review on it once I get it.

I know, not a lot of conversation so I guess we gotta do what we can to keep it going. :)

Anyway, those are really low priced and it will be interesting to see how the light works

The light is working awesome. The lights it came with were alright but you'll want to eventually upgrade. I use KZ bulbs, 1 fiji purple, 1 20k, 2 15k, 2 10k.
If it had some updated electronics it would be a killer set up. It has two light switches but only one cord so you can't set it up so only certain lights turn on with a timer. Moon lights would be a cool addition too.

I'm optimistic about the skimmer, it has good reviews. This is the one that's on order.
Marine Color Internal Skimmer Conical Series MC-150-6530 cone skimmer

Back