Looking to add another Fish Next month !!!!

Civicdemon

Go Big Or Go Home !
Any toughts of any other beautiful fish i might be able to keep in my tank, Give me some Ideas guys,

I was thinking a blue jaw trigger but i heard they can also eat my snails and stuff

And im just about to go pick up another 20 nassariouse tommorow so i dont want them to be dinner.

Heres my stocking list as of now.

Yellow Tang
SailFin Tang
2 Fire Fish
Scotter Blenny
Dimond Sand sifting goby
Mandarin
Flame Angel
Six Line Wrasse

I Have 2 clowns In my 30 I dont know whether i should move them back into my display or not, They seem happy in the 30, im thinking of just turning that into another smaller reef tank. Not sure yet.

Clean Up Crew:

About 20 of the smaller black nassariouse
after tomorrow about 30 tonga nassariuse
4 turbo snails
5 nirite snails
over 200 dwarf ceriths
a fighting conch, might get another one tommorow.
Maybe about 10 hermits including 5 dwarf ones.
and a linkia star fish. Dont really think he is part of the CUC but yeah

In my sump

Emrald crab
5 hermits and 1 turbo

My trigger (who was a Niger, not a Blue Throat) only bothered inverts that were added after he was. And even then, I never saw him go after snails... only shrimp.

I think a trigger would be cool, but I would wait to add it as the final addition to your tank. What about a few fairy wrasses (I have 3 different types in my tank and love them!), or anthias trio, or small school of chromis? Any of those would add a lot of swimming movement and color to your tank!

I was at the LFS today and was about to pick up a blue jaw, but they only had a female and if i get one i want a male. Then i was going to get a Powder Brown tang, but after some reaserch i read there like the Blue tangs and are ich magnets. also seen a atlantic blue tang but im not sure they will get along with my yellow and sailfin tang.
So i got nothing !!! LOL

So i have this LFS by me that i called and they said they have a male medium Blue JAw trigger, im thinking of going to see if i like him tomorow. what do you guys think ???? YeY or nay on the Trigger ????

Back