Looking to trade Softies

Reef Rookie

Reefing newb
Hello Chattanooga Reefers,

I found you all after I joined the Atlanta RC. But I will fix that soon. I have attached ( I hope) two pics of my 180 that is looking for new friends. I have the following corals that up for parole;
two very large 8-12" Rasta on big rocks (on left)
two med Rasta leathers on med LR (middle)
My huge colt on the right of my tank divided itself and I have a 6-8" piece of it also currently rubber banded to a rock.
I also have 2 or 3 of the green Palua trees on rock 3-4" that I would trade. (all over)
A 4 X 6 rock of yellow star polyps (on left in pics)
Bright green star polyps that I trim off my clove
I also would consider some zoa swapping I have several decent rocks but mostly greens and browns (my best zoa's are still small)

I am not a dealer just looking to diversify. I am looking for mushrooms, encrustings, new leathers or ? If you see something and have the knowledge to frag it come on over and we'll try it.

Look forward to trading info and meeting. If the link does not work I can e-mail pics)

Joseph

Glad you found us Joseph!

Good looking tank, and I'm sure there's some folks in our group who would like to trade with you. I have a mixed tank with softies, LPS and SPS. Yeah, I'm courting disaster. So far, so good though. I wanted to prove I could grow SPS in VHO lighting, and they're growing like weeds.

Looking forward to meeting you soon.

WELCOME!!!!!

Welcome to the club bud!

I would'nt mind doing a trade for one of the green Palua trees. Where do you live in Chatt? What area?

**Edited by bkv1997**
Call me (we know the area code) (two)(nine)(zero)-(one)(three)(one)(five)

My name is David.

Last edited by a moderator:
David, Dude you're too trusting. You don't really want to put your phone number on the internet. PM or email.

Not that Joseph is a mad killer or anything, but there's some strange peeps out in internet land.

Welcome aboard reef rookie.

I don't really have the space for anything to big right now, but would love to take a look at your tank.

I don't have to many softies but who knows maybe we could swap a few things.

PS. I am the coolest! :bounce:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back