Losing Interest

Maybe it is time to move on? If you really don't feel like messing with it anymore you may consider selling your stuff now rather than forcing yourself to do maintenance or even worse letting it go to crap and have a big algae mess to clean up after later on.

I guess it is possible that my fish are herbivores. I pretty much have tried tangs. I am not sure of any other reef safe fish to put in there. Last time I tested my H2O, it was: ph-8.1, alk-9kh, ca-460, mg-1400, and gravity was 1.025. I keep the temp between 78-80.

Thats what it sounds like to me.Your tank looks awesome but no algae. What were you feeding them? They very well may have just died to malnutrtion . I know thats not what you want to hear, but its possible, Thats why it might of took them a couple of months to die. Biggest question is what were you feeding them.
As far as getting out of it. Thats always a possibilty. If you do. I think you will be back. You dont miss something until its gone. Just look into the posibilties of your problems and fix them. After that, play around with different fish or corals. You will find something to spark your interest.

I think the tank looks awesome! When is the last time you went to the LFS? I would take a walk around it and see what they have thats new! Or venture to a LFS you have never been to!

I have some candy canes, a frogspawn, a torch, ans tones of shrooms (regular and ricordia). All of those are LPS right?
Yes those are stonies, they can all be target fed. Except the shrooms, they are just softies >.< Biff said she feeds her ricordia tho!

Matt, How can you have a nice looking tank like that and be bored? With a tank like that you`ll get NO sympathy from me. LOL. Get some new fish Matt. Are the clowns killing the other fish? If so they need to go.

Back