Loss of Caribbean Coral - Thanks BP and HaliBurton...

Today BP former CEO Tony Hayward said that during the crisis "we were making it up everyday".

Big corporations CAN'T be trusted. If you let them get out of control they'll screw us over every time! Just look what Wall Street did to us all.

And I was watching Avatar on HBO again this weekend thinking how ANYBODY could have an issue with the message behind the movie that the "sky people" totally eff'd up their own planet. I'm moving to Pandora. I just need to drop a few lbs before i have to wear one of those skimpy loin clothes. :lol:

halibuton does some shady crap. we had a well we were fracturing and the cement fractured and we had a huge mess and i mean mess we had shit shooting 40-60 feet in the air and it was all because the concrete failed at the pressure we were told was safe.

halibuton does some shady crap. we had a well we were fracturing and the cement fractured and we had a huge mess and i mean mess we had shit shooting 40-60 feet in the air and it was all because the concrete failed at the pressure we were told was safe.

Holy Crap! No one was hurt, I hope.

I have to remind myself, the horror in the Gulf started with the loss of human life... And now, the gift that keeps on giving. I wonder what we'll find in the years to come.

no no one was hurt at all everybody got out and they got it stoped. then they just packed the well with mud and cement.

And I was watching Avatar on HBO again this weekend thinking how ANYBODY could have an issue with the message behind the movie that the "sky people" totally eff'd up their own planet.

Haha, I remember that. All these whackos saying the message of the movie was "Anti-American" and they didn't like the "environmental undertones" of it, LOL.

Back