LR picks next fish!

speaking of u biffy baby..... Im single now, your single now, how about you fly up here for a weekend....... you bring the duct tape and i will supply the tubesock.

no he never calls me cuz i dont have boobies like others on this forum

I don't have boobies either... I'm petite. Apparently he found his tang stuck to one of the powerheads I sent him. So he blamed it on me. Of course. :p Even though it was the brand of powerhead he asked for.

DANGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Someone break out the BBQ sauce cause somebody's getting ROASTED!!!!!!!!!!

It's okay Matthew, I can run with the big dogs. Although judging from Hawk's tube sock picture, he might in fact be more of a pomeranian than a great dane... As for Freak, I know about things that he has done behind his wife's back, so those who live in glass houses should not throw stones. He ain't called "Freak" for nothing ;).

WOW in shock what's this.LMAO naso tang is fairly easy he even eat's off of my hands I am going to record it next time, I love my dog NASO

I don't recall ever telling anyone about ever cheating on my wife.Maybe I said something about everybody or most cheat at one time or another.

I plea the fifth.

A Naso was one of my picks for my tank.I hope they are hardier than what Biff said.

BTW Gio,some wrasse are reef safe and others not.

Naso are hardy and easy going fish I love mines the first tang I got was a naso in my tank peaceful and lke to swim in the open, I had a samll problem at first with water quality with Nitrites and it came through with no problems

Back