Lubbocks Fairy Wrasse

biodarwin

Reefing newb
This guy is without a doubt my favorite fish! When I was stacking my rock I really made sure that I have plenty of hiding spots and caves and he makes full use out of them all. Even ones I didn't know I had :) This really wasn't the fish I was suppose to get in. I ordered a Red Velvet Wrasse but some how a ruby headed wrasse came in instead which is just a touch to big for my tank. When I saw this guy, I feel in love!

misc018.jpg

misc021.jpg

That is a very pretty fish. I don't recall seeing one of those before. Where did you order it from?

Oh I seen that you said you ordered it so I assumed you got it through the mail. Atleast your LFS orders things for you. I asked two of mine several times and they never did although they told me they would.

I even offered to pay up front that way they knew I wouldn't back out and they still said they would order it but for me to pay when they got it in. I would ask about it on shipment day and they would always say oh the guy said he couldn't get any. I believed that for a bit but one day I asked ofr a large clown they said they would put in for it, so I called on order day and asked the girl working if they put in for a large clown she said no why? We don't have anything on the list for that.

Sorry for my rant that still ticks me off.

I understand, that would piss me off too. My LFS is pretty awesome. They let me run a tab and I just pay it off once a month :)

Thanks for the comments! I was a bit worried when they told me I can get this wrasse instead of the one I ordered at the LFS. Pictures on the internet just don't do this fish its justice. The bottom fins highlighted in a blue color, the white belly, yellow fins and colorful body.

Back