Mag Drive 18

Waddi

Shenanigans?
Is it at all possible, that my Mag drive alone, is making me pay 50 bucks more for my electricity every month? :s
Its killing me, website says its 150Watts giving off, anyone have any type of equation?

I did find this.

Nova Scotia leads Canada in largest consumer price increase | PC Caucus of NS

Apparently your province just increased the electric cost. Maybe that corresponding with the new pump is costing you 50 bucks

Since the pump is running 24/7, you take the 150 watts times 24 and get 3600 watt hours. Divide that by 1000 you get 3.6 kilowatt hours. Then you multiply that by how much your electric costs, it should be listed on your bill, that is how much your pump costs to run each day.

It would be the same equation except for your heater doesnt run 24/7 you would have to find out the exact number of hours the heater runs then multiply that by the 150..

Could it be at all possible that a heater is leaking electricity into the tank, essentially boosting my bill?
Trying to eliminate all possibilities, thanks for the help!

Negative, got the tank 3 months ago, kilowatts jumped slightly, and in the past two months, it has just been crazily higher.

Back