Magazines??

joeyv

Reefing newb
i am looking at subscribing to a saltwater magazine, but i dont know of any lol, anyone know of some good ones or any good books to read about the hobby??

I have a subscription to FAMA(Fresh and Marine Aquarium).IMO,not worth it,the internet has the best info.The best book,really the only book I read recently was ''The Conscientious Marine Aquarist'' by Robert Fenner.I think most aquarist consider it the best read.

I have a subscription to FAMA(Fresh and Marine Aquarium).IMO,not worth it,the internet has the best info.The best book,really the only book I read recently was ''The Conscientious Marine Aquarist'' by Robert Fenner.I think most aquarist consider it the best read.
defenetly, that book is the best!..

yeah that is the first purchase i made when i decided to get into this hobby. it is a great book and full of info. i didnt know about the magazines, i just found a few on the web n thought i would ask your guys opinion.

i have been wanting to get a subription too. but, i can't find one (haven't looked real hard) they make good reading room material since i can't drag the computer in there. i found one magazine (i don't remember which one) but it was 45 bucks! there is no way when hustler is like 20 bucks!

Back