Maintenance Software

Doesn't say if it will work with Vista. Every time I download something that doesn't have vista listed my computer has problems. So now I'm very careful on what I'll download.

YIKES!!!

This thing manages & monitors your expenses with PIE CHARTS!!!

I don't think I should see this information....in fact, I don't think any of us should see that kind of information!

:-)

i have it and it does work with vista. i payed the 20 bucks for it and really like it. one thing about it is when you update the index from their website dont do anything else until it is done or it will freeze up.

Being a SQL database developer, making my own was my first thought... then I remembered I'd rather spend the time on the tank itself.

I am trying this tool now. Looks promising. Not too fancy, but better than most I have seen.

Ive been using it for over two years now and it is a great program and data base if set up and used to its full capabilities.

I use Aquarium Lab. I have version 2.3 with serial etc if anyone wants it. It works very well and so many features. I like how you can see how much everything costs even electricity. Here is the Link if anyone wants to check it out. http://www.aquariumlab.com/

It looks like a pretty version of Reefcon i think. Just looking at the screenshots on the Reefcon website.

Back