mantis VS Hand

navyguyame

Reefing newb
Stupid people continue to populate this earth. This guy is one of them.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wRpTmcPC4I&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - ‪Mantis Shrimp (G. Chiragra) vs. My Hand!‬‏[/ame]

wtf did this guy think , maybe it expected a kiss from the mantis >.> i hope the mantis gave em herpes ......lol.... sry

i figured out why i don't like these things they looks like overgrown cockroaches on steroids *uugghhh* i will hopefully never encounter one in my tank *keeps fingers crossed*

Right i am thinking the same thing if i do find one he will come out. So far so good it been 2 months now. I also used dry base rock with one small piece of live rock so I hope one didnt hitch a ride on it.

I think mantis' are one of the neatest creatures in the reef, but pestering them with a finger is a highly questionable idea....but it delivers the lulz.

Pestering a mantis is a lot like throwing rocks at a hornets nest.Sooner or later,your gonna wish you'd had better sense.

YES!! that was awesome. You could hear it in that guys breath, he's like "HAHA! Im gonna try to poke my mantis" WHAM!!! Why can't all stupid people do stuff like this but with guns, and to themselves.

Funny is thats a smaller mantis....if mine hit me, id prolly cry..... id pay 100 dollars to anyone dumb enough to entice my mantis like that and let em hit em.

A 1" mantis hittin your finger is kinda like touching an electric fence.It'll tingle your toes.If Danas mantis hit you,you might as well break out the suture kit.You'll probably draw back a nub.

A 1" mantis hittin your finger is kinda like touching an electric fence.It'll tingle your toes.If Danas mantis hit you,you might as well break out the suture kit.You'll probably draw back a nub.

hit the nail on the head there....look at his finger for reffereance for how big that mantis is....its tiny....mine is rollin in at 5-6 inches....

Get a better idea of how strong they really are and how they work....

Sheila Patek clocks the fastest animals | Video on TED.com

Back