March Meeting -

WOOO HOOO excited about the meeting you all!

Hey Donny will you have a water hose available in the front yard? (for drilling)

Hey guys and gals. I'm an Atlanta reef club member and want to join you guys too. So much closer then The Atlanta meetings and I've only been to two. Let me know what I can bring. I might not be eating burgers since I'm almost completely burnt out on them. At the ARC meeting I tried to eat a 5 pound burger got about halfway done and then I could eat another bite.

My girlfriend and 20 month old wants to come too if that's alright.

Billy

Last edited:
Sorry I didnt come in last night when we got back man I knew sarah was tired and you looked it now that I know where you live though I will come back to visit, love the tanks dude!

Oh yeah. I forgot you were supposed to come back in when we got back... I'm sure Donny will find another time to talk your ear off though! Just don't try and use your stupid phone to find his house again next time... :grumble: :grumble:

Hey its got us in the right direction :D all I had to do was go over the hill lol I tryed it again last night once I got over the hill the u-turn thing went off and it said take the next right :D Its obviouisly a GA thing :D

Good call about being late Bryan. Our kids play soccer on the same team so I might be late also - we'll just have to wait and see. If I am late it shouldn't be but approx 30 minutes maybe.

Donny, are you still looking for a 30 gallon tank?? If so let me know I still have both 30 gallon tanks and stands.

I may try to drive up there.

Donny- I will call you when I know for sure that I'm going and ask what you need me to bring.

However there are more important things on tomorrows agenda like buying Godsmack tickets which go on sale at 10am!!! Rock on!!

The meeting is at 1pm, right??

Back