March POTM - Pinks, Purples or Reds!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My humble submission.

RedMushrooms2_031712.jpg

Looks like theres not much pinks, purples and reds out there... I actually have a lot of stuff in my tank with those colors, but have a terrible camera (the iphone).

Anyways, here is my submission
IMG_2248.jpg

(I chose this one because its actually really well focused)

Here is the one I wanted to submit, and it looked great on the phone screen but bigger its grainy once you see it on the screen full size
IMG_2266.jpg

More pinks, purples and reds just for fun
IMG_1996.jpg

IMG_1984.jpg

IMG_1796.jpg

IMG_1848.jpg

ilyad what kind of starfish is that? I really want a starfish but im afraid it might not work with my urchins

ilyad what kind of starfish is that? I really want a starfish but im afraid it might not work with my urchins

If I'm not mistaken it is a Red Sea Star (Fromia milleporella). As all star fish needs a stable tank and lots of algae, which mine sure has!! Lol I only have a tuxedo urchin and there is no problems. I don't know if it'll work with the urchins you have.

Is that a Helfrichi or wthever? Beautiful. So is that clown. I love clowns with bold colours like that.

Yup, it is a helfrichi fire fish :P my gf bought it for me as a present not too long ago. Thank you!! I really like my clown too! In happy how the colors and stripes turned out. Also, the other last fish I have is a yellow corris, which is amazing bright yellow! The best part is they are all buddies and super nice to each other

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back