• Dcantucson

Votes: 16 45.7%
  • Hiker4twenty

Votes: 19 54.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The tang pic is awful, not clear and he does not even own the fish. Why are people voting for it??? I thought the people on this forum were a lot smarter then that. Guess you learn something new everyday.

The tang pic is awful, not clear and he does not even own the fish. Why are people voting for it??? I thought the people on this forum were a lot smarter then that. Guess you learn something new everyday.

WTF?!
Do you actually own a Beamer or do you just act like you do? :squint:

I guess I'm gonna lose because some think he's not real. :(

:sniffles: :sniffles: :sniffles: :sniffles: :sniffles:

d2mini why dont you yell at anyone else who said it was a fake..why do you just have a problem with me?? i sent you an email with a link to my myspace page wiht a few pics of my bimmer and i will gladly send you many many more if you want.....i would cherish the opportunity to prove you wrong...dont ever doubt me!!!!

chill, beamer, d2 was joking.

I picked David's tang. The shrimp pic had a really blue cast to it, sand specks everywhere, and almost as much algae as my tank has. ;) Silly reasons, but at the tie breaker stage I had to find something to be picky about.

Dunno, the tang pic is out of focus, and the tang is chopped off. That is enough for me not to vote for it.

Oh yeah, and it's imaginary. That too. :D

chill, beamer, d2 was joking.

Actually, I was being a bit sarcastic but I wasn't off base with my comment.
I thought that his comment was completely uncalled for and asinine.
Typical of a beamer owner, if I'm choosing to be stereotypical.
Thanks for the pm and your response above, beam3er. It further proves my point.
BTW, whatever link you tried to send me didn't work and I don't really give a shit what car you own. I already know what a 15 year old bmw looks like.

beam3er said:
if you give me your email i can send you about 70 more pictures if you want and a title with my name on it....just let me know i will be more then happy....you can even tell me specific things to do in the pictures.... i can take new ones to prove to you that i own a bimmer it is a 1995 e36 m3 3.0liter... just let me know please i would love to prove you wrong

We just tease David because he never takes pics of his tank, so we say it's imaginary.
Foot, let me introduce you to mouth.

Hiker u got my vote.. And beamer when u think u are ready to drive a real car give me a call i got a 64 chevy for ya.. instead of that german junk u are talking about...

:bounce:<--- beamer after he drives a real car !!!

LOLL..

:helm2:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back