• Hobbyguy - mandarin

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • WannaRace - side tank shot

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tough. so damn tough. In a situation like this, i have no choice but to go with the full tank shots. I have a bias for full tank shots so if i cant decide on any pics, i will choose on a full tank shot. And since doc was the only one. My vote went to DOC!:bounce::bounce:
(some ass kissing included in my vote)

Reactions: Doc
i love me some tangs so i had to go with lionfish because there was a close up unlike with doc. lionfish showed more tang beauty

I voted for Lionfish tang.,hopefully you will get the recognition you deserve.

Don't forget everybody-the winner gets a $300 gift card from Live Aquaria courtesy of the Living Reefs staff.

My picks were between Doc, Blue, and Biff's pictures. In the end I chose Doc, because everything is so clean and sculpted so nicely. Not so sure full tank shots should be allowed after this one.

Reactions: Doc
I went with Gooseman because I like the angle of his shot, it looks as if the pic was shot in the ocean not a tank. No offense to anyone else's shot, I just thought his was unique and I enjoyed it

Tough vote this month, extremely tough. Im not gonna kiss up but it went to someone whos inhabitants I would like to have.

Tough. so damn tough. In a situation like this, i have no choice but to go with the full tank shots. I have a bias for full tank shots so if i cant decide on any pics, i will choose on a full tank shot. And since doc was the only one. My vote went to DOC!:bounce::bounce:
(some ass kissing included in my vote)

I really appreciate your vote. I have to admit, I value the POTM contest because it is recognition from other people who understand how hard it is to keep a tank looking nice. Thank you so much for your vote.

-Doc

My picks were between Doc, Blue, and Biff's pictures. In the end I chose Doc, because everything is so clean and sculpted so nicely. Not so sure full tank shots should be allowed after this one.

If they are still allowed, I promised to only enter one every 6 months! :bounce:

In all seriousness, I am grateful for your praise. It makes all the hard work worth the effort when I get this kind of response from others who have such beauty in their own homes. That validation is worth far more than a $300 gift certificate, or any amount of money (to a point, durh, I ain't dumb!). Thanks again, Alto!

-Doc

If they are still allowed, I promised to only enter one every 6 months! :bounce:

In all seriousness, I am grateful for your praise. It makes all the hard work worth the effort when I get this kind of response from others who have such beauty in their own homes. That validation is worth far more than a $300 gift certificate, or any amount of money (to a point, durh, I ain't dumb!). Thanks again, Alto!

-Doc

haha tete de

no shame here I voted for myself

This has to be one of the hardest months to date
so many great pics, so little time

I Like Them All ,but I Had To Go With Goose.... The Colors Are Amazing And There Is So Much Detail ....

Doc, your full tank shot has already won POTM before! I cry foul!

technically, it was not this tank. it was a different set up, different corals, different fish. Things have changed quite a bit. I believe it is a very different tank. But, if you are asking if I have won before, yes I have and I like to think that my picture is pretty good and worthy of POTM. :D

-Doc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back