• Hobbyguy - mandarin

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • WannaRace - side tank shot

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks RayRay i appreciate your support ... Doc i apologize i didn't realize it was a different tank. Good Luck!

So i guess its to late to enter a pic huh? When do you get to start posting pics? Oh well I wouldnt stand a chance next to doc and lion fish . Great pics guys. I dont think its wrong to use full tank shots. I think It be wrong if it was the same tank but its obviously not. I love the tangs Lionfish I like how you got the big ass tangs and not the yellow tangs that are still big but more common in tank pics. All good pics from the clowns to the CB. Its definently a hard one!
Good Luck

This really is an intense race...too soon to tell. Anyone can take the glory. We should start taking bets :mrgreen:

Doc is sandbaggin!!! Not suppose to be any pro's in this beginner race!!!

hardly a pro. I have just over 3 years in the hobby. I didn't know a damn thing before then, other than sharks ate people... :mrgreen:

There are SO MANY people who are way better at this than I on this forum: biff, yote, jnhrb, biff, wingfrog, reef, biff, the list goes on and on and on!!!

I guess I am just lucky :Cheers:

-Doc

Looks like Doc has taken the lead and goseman is coming up into third. I voted for lionfish do to colors and originality! I like all the picks so I be happy at looking at all three of them. I through goseman in there because the more I look at the pick the more i like it. It looks like the JAWS tang sneakin up on somthing .

Yet another disappointing month for Biff.:sniffles:

C'mon folks only two more votes to put Lionfish on top!

um, hello there? you do realize I can read this as well? are you trying to create a dissention between Lionfish and myself or just put me in my place, far, far, far below you??? oh, so painful :sniffles::sniffles::sniffles::sniffles::sniffles::sniffles::sniffles:

-Doc

No cruel intentions Doc,I just like going for the the underdog.

dude, I thought that night in Havana meant more to you that this! I guess I was wrong. That will teach me to share such things with you in the future!!! :shock:

-Doc

Just remember. Every month that I don't win, NoobDeBiff gets ANGRIER and even more DETERMINED and ups the ante by buying me a new animal!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back