• Hobbyguy - mandarin

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • WannaRace - side tank shot

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just remember. Every month that I don't win, NoobDeBiff gets ANGRIER and even more DETERMINED and ups the ante by buying me a new animal!

so then it is in your best interest to keep losing? Huh, well, lets make this month no exception. It seems like when you lose, you really win!

-Doc

if i were you i would be taking crappy pics so i could get new animals every month. i less than a year your 240 will be full.

if i were you i would be taking crappy pics so i could get new animals every month. i less than a year your 240 will be full.

funny thing is, daugherty, her 240 is already over full. She just likes pushing her stocking limits just like the rest of us

-Doc

funny thing is, daugherty, her 240 is already over full. She just likes pushing her stocking limits just like the rest of us

My tank is nowhere near full. There is so much space left on the rocks, because most of the corals I've bought have been frags or very small pieces. And as far as fish go, I'm nowhere near my limit yet either. Almost all my fish are really small.

200 bucks per head, that one there^^^ has 4 heads, that like $800, HOLY S*** but worth buying, if you can take care of it. lol

By the time that vote is over 10 days or so into April will be lost for a March pic.

hmmm, that is a good point. We should just end the voting now and announce that I won. That way, we can avoid all that potential hassle ;)

-Doc

I think if it does end up in a tie, we should have them do a WALK-OFF, ala Zoolander. Or maybe a break-dance-fighting match.

err last day to vote,
Doc Nice pic my man... Damn pride is a hard thing to swallow.

To all that voted ! thanks for the support.
I will WOW ya next month,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back