Votes: 1 2.2%
  • WannaRace - side tank shot

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
:bounce::bounce::bounce:Dance Off:bounce::bounce::bounce:

lol I really dont care one way or another it has been fun!

I say its time to put up a new poll for 24-48 hours for the tie-breaker. After all it is April 1st.

the poll doesn't close for another several hours. Don't get too excited. Miracles can still happen!!!

-Doc

how do we know if all votes were legit and someone didn't make a crap account just to vote? I think Florida needs to be recounted.

WOW doc you're miracle did happen. Ur still giving lionfish a tough fight. This is so crazy intense.

I say we call a vote off. The anxiety is killing me!!! My poor old heart cannot handle such a competition.

-Doc

how do we know if all votes were legit and someone didn't make a crap account just to vote? I think Florida needs to be recounted.

yeah, I agree. there cannot possibly be THAT many people who like Lionfish's picture more than mine!!! :bounce:

Ouch Doc! lol
This has been a great comp, In all honesty i can't think of a better pic to tie with, What ever the outcome it has been fun!!!
I plan on something BIG next month so beware...

Ok this race is out of control. I think we might have to go with a tie braker...

Dance off would be great but i say we have each one answer a pop quiz and the one with most correct answers will take victory.

It has to be a inside quiz so they cant check for answers on google.

I have the same feeling. I mean, it doesnt make much sense that only doc & lionfish are topping the race and for a while now, no one else has gotten votes.

Why is that? lol

Or at least it seems like people have stopped voting for the pic they like best and decided to make their vote count towards one of the two...which is of course not fair to the rest!

Oh well, i just wanna see some tie breaker because i know it will probably be really funny!

Last edited:
Im sure the admin and mods can see who voted and what their email addy is thats kinda reduculous to think that two e-buddies would go through all of the trouble to set up a new email and livingreefs account to one up each other. Maybe they are both doing so well because they both have gorgeous tanks and take great pics. Too many conspiracy theorist these days. By the way Lee Harvey Oswald killed JFK...ALONE. Siran Siran killed RFK...ALONE. So on and so forth.

PS Bush had nothing to do with planning 9-11 either.

I didnt wanna win with a false acct. or vote for that matter
I WOULD NEVER CREATE ANOTHER ACCT<<< and dont think that doc would either

I will concede if such action has occured!

Let's just worry about the tie breaker. Lionfish don't concede man...this is supposed to be fun, ignore all comments about the stupid conspiracy theory.

No one here is thinking that you or doc have anything to do with this...Its probably only because people are putting their votes in you two so their vote counts for something...that's honestly what i think here. Ignore the comment by jcegt87. Who knows what he was thinking when he said that. He was probably just being sarcastic.

No more conspiracy theories...lets keep this on the fun side. If you think someone created an account, keep it to your selves!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back