• SeattleDarko

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Melonbob

Votes: 9 21.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I ended up voting for Ryan's picture. It was a really tough time between IraqiVetran, RyanG, and Alexander's pictures. A lot of great pics.

 wow awesome pics this month! I flew up to NYC for a new tat this weekend so I can only see all your pics on my iPhone. I'll vote when I get back on Monday and can see them on my big monitor.
But from what I can see so far everyone of you deserves props. 

ok i voted, and no it wasnt for myself.. hehehe i wanted to, i thought about it, then i looked at the other pictures, and i realized, man, these are better than mine... I gotta step up my game just to get in the running... maybe next month..

I'm not in the running this time so I can say it :mrgreen: ... I don't think anyone should vote for themselves, even if you truly think yours is the best. This is just for fun! Submit your pic, then clear your head and vote for someone elses just as if you didn't submit anything. If you lose, no big deal. Try again next month.

yea, thats really the bottom line. I've never voted for myself on anything, but i thought it was funny to write out a possible thought process, and just see what kind of a reaction it got.

I realize that and that's good, it's just that a lot of people have voted for themselves in the past and i think that's kinda lame.

Dennis If you and I were neck and neck facing a tie breaker and you hadn't voted yet I would hope you would make an exception and vote for yourself just to spite me. :mrgreen:

Ok, I'll remember that request. :mrgreen:

Of course, that would require your pic to be good enough to be in a tie breaker with me.
OH SNAP!!!!!! :hernoseen

If I enter 2 months in a row and don't get a vote, I will vote for myself the 3rd month just so I can built up some false self confidence :)

Ok, I'll remember that request. :mrgreen:

Of course, that would require your pic to be good enough to be in a tie breaker with me.
OH SNAP!!!!!! :hernoseen

UH OH! The reigning champs laying the smack down!! No he di'int!

I agree with Dennis, unless in extreme cases of self doubt, always vote for someone else. Bragging rights are better when supplied by others.

Everyone had great pics! I had to choose newreefinsc because of the great Coraline and goby. I don't want to brag or so anything like that but I am really surprised I didn't get any votes. Maybe I should get a shot with my goby on a coral so I can get those coral/fish lover voters to vote for me!

Everyone had great pics! I had to choose newreefinsc because of the great Coraline and goby. I don't want to brag or so anything like that but I am really surprised I didn't get any votes. Maybe I should get a shot with my goby on a coral so I can get those coral/fish lover voters to vote for me!

It was a great shot, Hibye.

I couldnt decide this month.So I wrote everybodies name on a slip of paper and had my daughter draw one name from the hat.She drew Lights,so my vote(and Gracies) goes to Lights this month.:D

I couldnt decide this month.So I wrote everybodies name on a slip of paper and had my daughter draw one name from the hat.She drew Lights,so my vote(and Gracies) goes to Lights this month.:D

I kind of did the same. Except I had my boston terrier choose. I've been working with him on choosing. So his choice was zoot.

good choice piggy
your Boston must somehow know that i have a Boston also
his name is Stinky
I think you know why

Thanks Gracie! I don't mind getting a hat vote :mrgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back